It is among the best weight watcher chicken recipes that does not take much time to cook and is very delicious as well.
Total time: 1hr 5mins
- Skinless chicken breasts (boneless)4
- Diet cola1
- Ketchup1 cup
- Chopped onion (optional)½ cup
1. Mix the cola and ketchup in a skillet.
2. Now add the chicken and onions into the mixture.
3. Put the mixture into a pot and bring it to boil. Now cover it and let it cook for 45 minutes at medium heat.
4. Remove the lid and simmer it until the mixture thickens.